United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley is proud to begin a Caring Club® card program!
As a Caring Club® member, you are given special discounts from many businesses that recognize the contributions that make our community stronger.
To become a Caring Club® member:
- New donors must give a minimum of $1 per week
- Current donors must increase their donation by a minimum of $1 per week
- Provide your mailing address so your card can be mailed to your home
Discounts are available from January 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
Contact your employer or donate here to become a Caring Club® member today!
Sign up to receive rewards-related text alerts regarding reminders, discounts and participating merchant info for our Caring Club Program. (*There is no charge for this service, but standard text messaging rates from your mobile provider may apply.)
How to I receive Alerts? There are two ways to sign up:
1) Instantly subscribe to receive messages by texting CCC17 to 51555 right on your phone. OR
2) Fill out the mobile-friendly form below:
Stop Alerts or Opt Out: To opt out, reply STOP to any message or text STOP to 51555. Please note that texting STOP to 51555 will always result in an opt-out confirmation text being sent to your phone. You will not receive any messages from the Caring Club Card promotional text alerts program thereafter, unless you explicitly text STOP, HELP or other advertised keywords connected to the program.