United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley Champion Challenge
United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley Champion ChallengeWant to submit your video for a dinner for two in honor of your champion? Visit our Champion Challenge Rules Page for more info on how to get started:
United Way Champion Challenge, Keith Pierce#UWChampionChallenge
Champion Challenge, Cortney#UWChampionChallenge
Who in your life inspires you to do good in your community? It could be a family member, a mentor, a public figure. Pull out your phone, grab your camera gear, tap record, and show us in two minutes or less how having a Champion in your life can help to changes lives, relationships and communities for the better.
We at United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley believe that anyone can be a Hand Raiser, a Game Changer and when we pass the charge to help and give, we all win.
So tell your story. It may cause a giggle, shed a tear, inspire, delight, entertain or all of the above. Let your creative juices flow and capture it on camera. You don’t need a film crew or a production studio-you just need a phone and a message.
How it Works
MAKE A VIDEO
Create a compelling video (two minutes or less) about who you are and who is your champion that motivates you to be a Game Changer in your community.
Upload your video to your YouTube/Vimeo or other media account and then fill out the entry form below. Be sure to include the link to your video in the comments section of the submission form. Entrants must be 18 years old or older. The deadline for entries is Friday, November 16, 2018 at 11:59 EST.
After the first round of judging, the 5 final videos will be announced November 23 and will be eligible for the final Grand Prize. Come back then to see if your video made the cut and vote for your favorite between November 23 and November 30!
United Way judges will pick the Grand Prize winner (dinner for two cash value of $50).
A Fan Favorite winner will be chosen by popular vote and featured on United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley’s social media and website.
You need to read and agree to the Official Rules to enter. It’s got all the important stuff, including:
- You have to be 18 years or older to enter.
- You must reside within the 8 county area that United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley serves. See official rules for details.
- You must be willing to use the hashtag #UWChampionChallenge in your video comments or post and the post and video must be public.
- You can’t use someone else’s video. No music for the video- we need to be able to hear what is being said.
- You have to be able to get written agreements from anyone who appears in your video if you are featuring someone (pretty much saying, “Hey, I’m okay with being shown in this video.”).
- You must be willing to give us rights to your entry submission – because if it’s really good we’ll want to share it with others!
- Videos must be appropriate – no bad language, nudity or anything like that.
- Videos must showcase your champion and your work in the community in a positive light.
- If your entry is chosen as a finalist (top 5 videos), you must be willing to have your video featured in United Way’s media.