We have one open position at this time.
Title: Relationship Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Resource Development
Status: Regular Full-Time / Hourly
Purpose: To maximize annual revenue and donor engagement through individual giving and workplace campaigns by developing, cultivating and managing relationships.
- Along with other Resource Development, staff carry out duties related to the annual campaign, including volunteer recruitment, volunteer trainings and CEO Call Process.
- Supports volunteers within assigned division/accounts to include analyzing prior campaign results and developing annual strategic plan to meet established campaign goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with key contacts at workplace campaign accounts
- Maintain year round engagement by connecting employees to UW Resources such as 211 and volunteer opportunities
- Assist and direct ECC’s in execution of activities for a successful campaign
- Execute administrative functions of workplace campaigns and direct mail
- Do presentations
- Generate reports needed by volunteers
- Assist in Direct Mail solicitations and acknowledgements
- Supervise and manage Loaned Executives within assigned accounts as needed
- Assist with meeting logistics, including set-up, AV, food, materials and scheduling speakers and tours
- Manage, monitor and adjust account strategy by analyzing account data & industry trends
- Engagement plans
- Prioritization of accounts based on greatest growth potential
- Manage donor database
- Pledge processing needed
- Update donor, volunteer, company and individual contact information
- Works closely with Andar Task Force to review date integrity and establish policies and procedures
- Maintain integrity of data
- Collaborate with Leadership Giving staff to steward leadership donors
- Take photos at events and meetings attend and send to Marketing
QUALIFICATIONS TO PERFORM JOB SUCCESSFULLY
Education and/or Experience
- BA or equivalent experience in fund raising, sales, marketing, and/or public relations/customer services.
- Previous experience working for a nonprofit.
- Must have flexibility to meet with donors and prospects according to their availability. Must be able to provide own transportation to such meetings at various locations around the Chattahoochee Valley area.
- Comfort and proficiency with presentation skills both one-on-one and publicly.
- Fluent in the English language, both oral and written, including correct punctuation, spelling and grammatical usage.
- Ability to complete basic math as well as review and interpret reports and graphs.
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way.
- Staff members who drive a vehicle on UWCV business must provide proof of a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Duties require planning, organizing, and performing a variety of duties applying a wide range of procedures and rules. Duties require attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, reliability, timeliness, alertness, and use of judgment. Also requires writing ability, creativity, and concentration. Access to and use of confidential data where discretion/sensitivity is of utmost importance. Mature judgment and confidence.
Frequently required to walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally required to stand, reach, stoop, and handle and/or lift and up to 25 pounds. Must be able to check reports for completion and accuracy and to retrieve and transmit information. Use of general office environment equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
These job responsibilities are to be the main emphasis of this position. As with every job at United Way, it is not possible to define jobs precisely. Should the need exist; every person in the organization will assist in any way necessary to assure an efficient and cooperative environment.
Please send cover letter and resumé to Chandra Wright, Director of Resource Development, firstname.lastname@example.org.