United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley has one open position at this time.
Do you want to make a change in your community? Do you want to be part of a fun, fast-paced environment? Join the United Way team as a Relationship Manager!
Title: Relationship Manager
Reports to: Director, Resource Development
Status: Full-Time Position
Purpose: To maximize annual revenue and donor engagement through workplace campaigns by developing, cultivating and managing relationships.
Build and maintain relationships with key contacts at workplace campaign accounts
a. Maintain contact during post campaign period
b. Assist and direct ECC’s in execution of activities for a successful campaign
Manage, monitor and adjust account strategy by analyzing account data & industry trends
a. Engagement plans
b. Prioritization of accounts based on greatest growth potential
Execute administrative functions of workplace campaigns
a. Do presentation
b. Provide materials
c. Ensure giving platform is meeting ECC/donor needs
d. Generate reports needed by ECC
e. Complete envelopes/financial transactions accurately
Assistant in maintaining donor database
a. Maintain integrity of data
b. Andar donor/bio/organizational information
c. CRM activities
Cultivate new workplace campaign accounts
a. Develop leads
Maintain a visible profile in the community by developing relationships with organizations that will further promote and enhance the United Way
a. Be a presence in the community
1. Provide team members timely, candid and constructive performance feedback.
2. Actively manage conflict, resolve, and elevate disagreements as appropriate.
3. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
4. Ensure team members are supporting all functions of the departments to include but not limited to; preparation and set up for meetings and trainings, all necessary resource development reports are ran in a timely fashion and key goals are achieve.
QUALIFICATIONS TO PERFORM JOB SUCCESSFULLY
Education and/or Experience
• BA or equivalent experience in fund raising, sales, marketing, and/or public relations/customer services.
• Five or more year’s professional work experience, of those four or more years previous experience in a fundraising, development, sales, communication and/or public relations capacity required. Thorough working knowledge of relationship-based fund raising procedures and philosophies.
• Prior management experience, including developing and coaching a team is required.
• Advanced computer skills, including experience with Microsoft office products (specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required.
• Excellent negotiation, analytical, organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills required, including public speaking and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills, with the proven ability to solicit information from others.
• Proven ability to create, grow and retain strong customer relationships.
• Proven ability to build strong collaborative relationships across organizations and work cooperatively and flexibly as part of a team.
• Proven ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be available to meet with donors and prospects according to their schedule, often in the early morning, evenings and on limited occasions the weekend. Must be able to provide own transportation to such meetings at various locations around the Chattahoochee Valley.
• Comfort and proficiency with presentation skills both one-on-one and publicly.
• Proven experience in relationship building.
• Fluent in the English language, both oral and written, including correct punctuation, spelling and grammatical usage.
• Ability to complete basic math as well as review and interpret reports and graphs.
• Understanding of and commitment to the mission, vision, and goals of United Way.
• Staff members who drive a vehicle on UWCV business must provide proof of a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
Duties require planning, organizing, and performing a variety of duties applying a wide range of procedures and rules. Duties require attention to detail, high degree of accuracy, reliability, timeliness, alertness, and use of judgment. Also requires writing ability, creativity, and concentration. Access to and use of confidential data where discretion/sensitivity is of utmost importance. Mature judgment and confidence.
Frequently required to walk, sit, talk, and hear. Occasionally required to stand, reach, stoop, and handle and/or lift and up to 25 pounds. Must be able to check reports for completion and accuracy and to retrieve and transmit information. Use of general office environment equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
These job responsibilities are to be the main emphasis of this position. As with every job at United Way, it is not possible to define jobs precisely. Should the need exist; every person in the organization will assist in any way necessary to assure an efficient and cooperative environment.
In order to support and advance the goals of the organization. Every team member must attend and help with the annual campaign kick-off and thank you event. There may be other special events, i.e., Stuff the Bus, Read Across America, Youth Council and Camp staff support and attendance may be required.
Please submit resume to the Director of Resource Development – Chandra Wright, email@example.com. No phone calls please. Deadline for application/resume submission is Tuesday, April 2, 2019.
United Way of the Chattahoochee Valley is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to employ individuals from diverse backgrounds who are committed to building a stronger community and improving lives. We offer excellent benefits, including health, dental, 401K, holidays, and paid vacation.