Emerging Leaders United (ELU) is focused on Cultivating the Next Generation of Leaders in the Chattahoochee Valley.
We are the next generation’s trailblazers that are passionate about making our communities better and refuse to settle for status quo.
WHO: Donors who are 40 and under, giving $365+
WHY: To engage young leaders in creating a positive impact in our community through giving, advocating, and volunteering.
HOW: Contact Haley Ramey to join Emerging Leaders United (ELU): firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbus Water Works
Community Foundation of the CV
Columbus Water Works
|Heaven Hookfin||Jeremy Ackles
Publix- Bradley Park
Boys & Girls Club
TSYS/ Global Payments
Hosts ELU’s Annual Event, “The Great Chatt”. Coming December of 2021!
“I’m involved with ELU because I enjoy serving my community by volunteering, networking, and educating others about the value of The United Way. I’m excited about getting everything back to normal and seeing all of my friends and extended family again!”
Service, Passion, & Community. Host 2-4 Service Opportunities annually.
– Hosting a table at Market Days to promote select partner agencies: May 22nd, July 24th, & August 28th
– Books & Brew at Chattahoochee Brew on June 17th at 6:30. Book collections from May 1- June 17th. Sorting and delivery day of Books on June 18th.
– We will be hosting a clothing and hygiene products drive in October to provide socks, underwear, coats, gloves and hygiene needs for our students at Community Schools.
“I got involved in Emerging Leaders because I believe that in order for our community to continue to grow and thrive we must continue to create the passion for community activism and service in the minds and hearts of our future generations of leaders.”
Learning, Engagement, Opportunity. Hosts ELU’s Exclusive Quarterly Breakfast Series “Wake Up CV!”
– Hosting two virtual ‘Coffee Breaks’ this year: April 29th, & July (TBD)
– Breakfast with the Mayors: May 25th at 9:00 AM
– Meet the Campaign Chair: September (TBD)
“Being involved in ELU gives a way for me to stay connected to the community while networking with other young leaders in the area.”